ediTariff incorporates all relevant customs tariff texts, documents and legislation. It simplifies tariff classification and assists with Customs Business Rules and remaining compliant, making it the ideal import and export software tool.
Stay informed and up to date with live and accurate feeds of electronic data from the respective Government Departments.
Our tariff classification sofware is a reliable and extensible tool that is easy to install and use with updates installed via the Internet.
The Import and Export Tariffs are available in a standard or research view. ediTariff includes tariff and word search functions, enhanced by reference materials such as Rates, Concessions, Precendents, Schedules, Declaration questions, Chemical, Cites and Permits.
- Excise Tariff - Full excise tariff schedule.
- ICON - Provides the full ICON database with concordance to related tariff items.
- Reference Files - Lists from Government Departments including Concessions, Ports, Country, Currency and Postal Codes. Full view and search options by item, number or description.
- Lookups - A facility for users to create short tariff codes to monitor.
- Forms - A comprehensive listing of forms used in Customs, Freight and Quarantine.
- Library - Contains relevant Acts, Regulations, Notices, Gazettes, Manuals and Fact sheets.
- Alerts - Ability to list by description, tariff, concession or other means an alert for change.
- One complete export and import software that assists users to remain compliant with Government bodies.
- Suits any size Broker, Forwarder, Importer, Government Department or student needing assistance with their studies.
- Our tariff classification software is available in integrated and stand-alone versions.
Learn More About CargoWise Modules
Learn how freight forwarders, Customs Brokers, NVOCC's, container freight stations, ships agents, warehouses, cartage and trucking companies are experiencing gains in productivity, quality, manageability and visibility with power of ediEnterprise.